Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom Tom is offline

Default Doug, Mice don't like raisins!

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:28:31 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

A month ago an unnamed frequent poster recommended raisins over peanut
butter for mouse traps.

Well, mice don't like raisins. Immediately prior to the posting I caught 6
mice in 8 traps in a week with peanut butter. I put out new traps with
raisins. Three weeks later I caught 1 mouse. There were mouse droppings
right by the raisin baited traps, so there were plenty of mice to catch.

You can be sure I rebaited with pb.

Conversation by the mice looking at the trap.

Mouse #1: "Hey I like penut butter, but for some reason I'm not
interested in this."

Mouse #2: "That's because there is a big turd on it."

Mouse walk off.