Larry Jaques

Default Hydraulics questions (a bit long)

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:31:56 +0800, Old Nick
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 03:05:00 GMT, Larry Jaques
Wull, if he just lifted bunny rabbits that fast...

Hmmmm...happens in Oz from time to time. :-

Question: How far can _your_ loader throw a bucket of rabbits? G

Loader? 0' But the trebuchet...

Sez exactly what I envisaged an of course said in more words. G

Just a few more words. Well done, Nick.

Been down that path. I really wanted to pound the message home. Guess
I felt strongly about it. Hydraulics make things look simple and easy
because they have so much bloody _power_, and that power coould do a
lot if it lets go.

Ayup. Bloody messy, that.

------
We're born hungry, wet, naked, and it gets worse from there.
- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -