Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default "Twisty" fluorescent bulbs

"Andy" wrote:

I use them in the summer time when I have to have air conditioning.

In the winter time, I replace them with 100W incandescents.....

After some thought I've decide not to try above
strategy..... changing lights form CF to incandescent
as season changes.

After some thought.... Iv decide there will be
instances where I need some heat early in the
morning.... but may not need heat at all by the
afternoon such as in early spring or fall.

So a separate electric heater would be a better idea
than trying to use my incandescent light bulbs as
"heaters".

Agree?