Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default Greene & Greene Lamps design

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:53:55 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

"George Max" wrote in message

"New Wave Dave" wrote:

"George Max" wrote in message

You make getting older sound like so much fun

Did I mention the chronic pain in both shoulders?

Wonderful. Something to look forward to. I can't wait.

Scenario: At some point in your mid to late 40's, give or take a couple of
years, you realize you've been feeling bad and perhaps have some aches/pains
in strategic locations that start you worrying something is really wrong.
After following various medical paths with no clear cut results, what
finally dawns on you (and it might take a couple of years for the
realization to sink in) is that there is really nothing wrong except you're
getting old and the downhill s(l)ide of life has arrived.

If you haven't got there yet, just hang on ...

Thanks. This explains everything. Time for more Advil.