Roy

Default Electric hack saw questions

IMHO the Harbor Freight 5 x 7 bandsaws are hard to beat for the price.
A little time spent on improvinments and you can have a great little
saw that has the idea its bigger than what it actually is. I bought
mine from HF over 20 years ago and its never left me down. Its used
daily for the most part. Best two single improvements is a new stand
and a better blade. I have a website with some improvements I made on
mine if your interested. There are also other websites out there with
lists of improvments others have made as well.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.