Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:29:52 UTC, Will wrote:

If you don't want to read an off-topic post then the trick is not to
read the ones which have been marked as off-topic in the subject
line. I find that helps every time. You could try it.

I shouldn't have to bother. You're the lazy one.

Meanwhile I can see you would never solve even the simplest of
cjildren's puzzles without some help. So I will nudge your
understanding forwards in your deep puzzlement over the newsgroups.

Oh, stupid too. Even if you're in secondary school (although it's
probably still playgroup) I've been using newsgroups a damn sight longer
than you. Pity the average intelligence level dropped so much when you
started.

Can you see a common factor in these three newsgroups?
uk.rec.cars.maintenance
uk.d-i-y
alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

You can? Fantastic! Is it "UK". Great! Well, don't stop now.

Why didn't you include 'uk.sex.*' then?

Does the common factor have anything to do with buying a UK diary
with UK national holidays from a national UK publisher? Yes?

And anything at all to do with DIY? Do you repair your car with a diary.
God help those who drive in your car. No. God, you're thick.