Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geoff Mills Geoff Mills is offline

Default Simple s-video distribution

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:34:59 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Tournifreak wrote:

3) How's your soldering. S-video connectors are pretty difficult with
just 1 cable connected. 2 would be pretty tricky I would say (and I do
a *lot* of soldering)

This is simplified by using short flying leads, no more than a couple of
inches, then soldering your 2 cables to those (and heatshrinking).

That's hopeful. How are the flying leads attached to the terminals?
Is the heatshrinking part to do with wrapping the finished cable ends
in plastic material for extra insulation and/or support?
--
Kind regards,
Geoff Mills