Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Will Will is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

On 27 Nov 2006, PC Paul wrote:

Will wrote:

I think the best things is if you want to post something of no
help at anyone at all then why not start your own thread.

If you want helpful answers try posting it to groups where it's
on-topic.

You're lucky you got any answers at all...

Hellp PC Paul

As I said to your little mate, Bobby ... if you don't want to read an
off-topic post then the trick is not to read the ones which have been
marked as off-topic in the subject line. I find that helps every time.
You could try it.

Meanwhile I can see that just like Bobby you would never solve even the
simplest of children's puzzles without some help. So I will help your
understanding forwards in this department.

Can you see a common factor in these three newsgroups?
uk.rec.cars.maintenance
uk.d-i-y
alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

You can, PC Paul? Fantastic! Is it "UK"? Great! Well, don't stop
there. Does the common factor have anything to do with buying a UK
diary with UK national holidays from a national UK publisher? Yes?
Bingo! Well done, you little tramp! That's really good for you.