Posted to rec.woodworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Florida bookcase tragedy

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:30:02 GMT, "Pete C." wrote:

J T wrote:

Sun, Nov 26, 2006, 8:09pm (EST+5)
(Tim W) did post a story:

Sounds like BS - or a troll - to me. When's the last time you've
seen a bookcase out from the wall, unless someone's moved it? They
called in the cops, and the cops didn't even look in her room - or
notice the small - or notice the foot sticking out? IF there actually
was a body behind a bookcase, and I was a cop on the case, I'd be
wondering if someone had stuffed her back there.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

It's on CNN as well:

Oh, well, if CNN says it, it must be true.

[yeah, right]

Agree with others here, this just doesn't pass the smell test (no pun
intended).

That wasn't my point. While the details of the case may or not be
suspicious, the fact that so many news services have picked up the story
certainly clears it of the BS / Troll claim.

Pete C.