Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Will Will is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

On 27 Nov 2006, Stuart wrote:

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:50:03 GMT, Will wrote:

In message , Will writes

Thanks for your posting. It's hard to know what you think you
are teling me. Of course I used Google and that's why I said "I
keep getting".

Amazingly, my understanding is that not a single one of your
suggested retailers stock Letts diaries:

On 25 Nov 2006, raden wrote:

**** me - you seem to be one thick ****

Dunno mate. What's your answer to my original posting? The person
who repied hadn't checked a single one of his recommendations.
What a waste of time they were.

Here is my OP again in case you are trying to answer a different
question. Most trolls seem to do that.

Well as I am the person you are referring to can I say that you
sound an ungrateful sod. I merely made a few suggestions to try and
help .Taking up the suggestions is YOUR job .
There is no requirement on anyone in here to search and search for
answers to anyone elses questions .
Does you mother still wash your face for you .?

Stuart

Sorry Stuart. I hadn't realised it was you posting again. I tried all
your suggestions as I thought you had found something and posted that
info to me. Unfortunately not a single one of your suggestions even
stocked the item. A child using Google can do better than you managed
just by keying in the manufacturers name because then at least their
suppliers would supply goods by the manufacturer I want. That's quite a
nticeable improvement on the useless suppliers you came up with.

It strikes me that you seem to have picked some names of stationers at
random and posted them. Why did you bother? The names of a random
selection of stationers is not what I asked for. Based on what you
suggested, I suspect I have a better idea than you do of which web
stationers to try.

For Gawd's sake, I even listed candidate model numbers in case it wasn't
clear what I was looking for.

My question was about finding the item and at the same time not paying a
silly amount for the delivery charge. Delivery is often well hidden on
a web site and people in this group may have known who was cheap for
delivery and at the same time had the item.

So how did you think your totally random selection of web stationrs was
going to address that request? Your suggestions didn't even stock the
item! Or anything at all from the same manufacturer!!!

I think the best things is if you want to post something of no help at
anyone at all then why not start your own thread.