Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Will Will is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

In message , Will writes

Thanks for your posting. It's hard to know what you think you are
teling me. Of course I used Google and that's why I said "I keep
getting".

Amazingly, my understanding is that not a single one of your
suggested retailers stock Letts diaries:

On 25 Nov 2006, raden wrote:

**** me - you seem to be one thick ****

Dunno mate. What's your answer to my original posting? The person
who repied hadn't checked a single one of his recommendations. What
a waste of time they were.

Here is my OP again in case you are trying to answer a different
question. Most trolls seem to do that.

Am in the UK and am looking for a Letts slimline pocket diary.
(Must be month to a view format).

Where can I get this online without paying for admin at silly prices?
I keep getting the sort thing where the diary is only £3.35 from Ink
World Direct but their P&P is an extra £6.95.

---
Am looking for Letts diary reference P1S ("Principal").
Nearly as good are D51 ("Business Cream") or 15S (Business Slim").
Even model C1S ("Connoisseur") might do at the right price.