Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Oil under washer - need advice

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:37:58 -0500, krw wrote:

In article ,

Beat this:

I bought a mousepad at Best Buy for 98¢...

For a mere $4.95 more I could get a year's warranty.

But I bet they would not let you read the warranty; standing at the
cash register, holding up the line. Some people may buy an extended
warranty on an anvil purchase, but I don't know g.

Perhaps Wyle E. Cyote? He certainly seemed to go through a lot of
'em.

A good example of the school of hard knocks...

(in tears)

--
Oren