Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] roger61611@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need ideas for mirrored wall!

I can't imagine anyone has already done this...are these foot by foot
stick on ? If so I would hang fabric - just get bolts of cloth, maybe
2 colors and alternate.

When you take them down cover the floor and everything in canvas
dropcloth and wear gloves and eye protection, cause prying those
suckers off is dangerous. Not difficult, just don't need to lose an
eye.

wrote:
So I just moved into a house that has a powder room with mirrors
entirely covering 3 of the 4 walls (it's very 1970's/disco era). I want
to cover the mirrors (except the one above the sink) for a quick fix
because I think removing them will be a larger project than I can get
into right now -- they seem to be affixed directly to the drywall
underneath.

Anyone have ideas for covering these large mirrors with fabric, paint,
other? I considered using spray adhesive to glue fabric directly over
them but not sure that will work.

Please provide suggestions and/or details if you have done this
yourself.

Thanks!!!