Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I need to find a mirror for a Sony Projection tv

any first surface good grade commercial mirror will do.

make sure the reflective surface of the mirror is NOT seen thru the
thickness of the glass.

it may be prudent to spray with a light coat of good grade acrylic clear
also, to prevent any unexpected corrosion from moisture or other
contaminants

or try ebay, they have tons of guys with these parts or surplus

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi guys,
I am having trouble finding a replacement mirror for a Sony model
number KP-46C36 rear projection tv. Can somebody help me with this. Can
I go to a local glass shop and get a mirror cut, or does anyone have
anywhere where I can get a mirror. Any Suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks