Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default Oil under washer - need advice

I disagree. I always take advantage of the extended warranty on any item
over $500 and I make it pay. I haven't bought an inkjet printer in 10 years
and have never had one more than 2.5 years old.

--
Steve Barker

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Steve Barker LT" wrote in message

Your extended service plan should cover this. WHAT? You didn't buy an
extended service?? Your mistake.

No, if he took the money that the extended warry would cost on every
appliance b ought, he'd have enough left over to buy a new machine and
still put a bundle in the 401k.

Extended warrany is another word for "let's make more profit" at the store
level. They are in business to make money, not to repair appliances.
Short term, a few people make out on them, long term, most people just
tossed their money away.