Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default dog tunneling under chain link fence

krw wrote:
In article ,
lid says...
krw wrote:

Nonsense! Dogs were domesticated something like a million years
ago. The resemble nothing of their wild cousins. Dogs *are* a
part of the family, though also a possession.

Nonsense! go read about the traits of a pit bull. "tendency to attack
other dogs" is mentioned and that is a very primitive trait.

Easily trained to be a pussy cat.

Not from my observation. I know multiple people who have well trained
pit bulls that seem like complete pussy cats and will lick you to death
but as soon as they spot another dog the primitive traits kick in and
they want to kill it.