Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Potentiometer of Technics 323 tuner amplifier

"Simoc" wrote in message
ups.com...

Thanks, a great idea. But actually, I recently figured out myself a
different kind of idea, would that work? The thought:
-(I actually have already known the gnd, since it's easy to measure
ohmically to some known gnd point), then:
-To feed a signal to the input of the amp
-To find by a scope, which two wires have that signal -- the high ends
-The rest two ones -- the wipers

Can you clarify?

Are there two pots total which adjust separately or together or one ganged
pot and one separate balance pot?