Posted to pdaxs.services.plumbing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,misc.rural,alt.building.construction

Default Well Mystery

My guess is you're sensitive to one or more of the minerals in the
water
at levels less than max permissible. My grandparents had to haul water
from a county park for me -- I was the only one of the grandkids who
suffered major GI distress from their town water. All of that went
away when the town drilled a new well into a different aquifer, which was
less rich in Fe and Mg.

OP may be able to desenitize themselves to the new water source.

first 90% old water with 10% new water, over time increase gradulally
the new water percentage.

this approach is gow allergies are treated continious increasing
exposure often desensitives the person over long ewnough of a time