Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default OT YAK was What is it? CXLV

Hey you guys,

How about doing a subject change so that those of us NOT interested in
other than direct answers to Robs photo questions/answers don't have
to wander through all this.

It's not hard to do. Honest!

Please????

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:23:50 -0600, "Henry St.Pierre"
wrote:

Richard Heathfield wrote in
news
Mark & Juanita said:

snip

... and when you put the wrong people in charge, you can turn
anyone and
everyone, by definition into a criminal.

Yes, and we *do* put the wrong people in charge.

The problem is that the right people never stand for office, or if
they do, we as an electorate ignore them completely.

Can't argue with that.