Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Plastic Gas Tank Spigot Cut With Razor Knife

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
Doug Miller writes:

I'll make you a deal: you stop posting bull ...

No deal.

Fine, have it your way -- you keep posting baloney (like that word better?),
I'll keep pointing out that it's baloney.

May I cordially advise that you simply post all the opinions you like, but
without condemning differing opinions from educated and credentialed
persons?

Like I said... you keep posting baloney, I'll keep pointing out that it's
baloney.

Try to find pleasure in furthering the truth instead of reckless
verbal destruction.

"Furthering the truth" is exactly what I'm doing, by pointing out your baloney
for what it is -- baloney.

Whether something is "A" or "based on A" is not grounds for your attitude.

You made a demonstrably false statement. And I demonstrated it. If you're
going to keep posting baloney, you need first to develop a thicker skin, so
you don't your panties in such a wad when someone comes along and points out
that it's baloney.

The swagger and ribaldry suggest a lack of insight, not a wealth of it.

And yet... despite all the times that you've posted baloney, and I've pointed
out that it's baloney, _not_once_ have you ever shown that you were right and
I was wrong. Not once.

So which one of us is it, exactly, that's lacking in insight?

--
Regards,