Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default dog tunneling under chain link fence

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:27:40 -0500, krw wrote:

Another thing **** for brains.
Do you really want your cats ONLY defense against a toddler to be it's teeth
and BACK claws?

Well since my toddler is now 28... No, asshole for a mouth, the
cat's defense is to stay away from said toddler.

So you admit you are some sort of social misfit and no one in their right mind
would bring kids to your house.

You're one of the low-lifes who can't control their children?
Somehow I figured as much.

I know no one with young kids. The cats have enough sense to stay
away from strangers (well, one wants to play with any man that
comes in the house). Seems we're in the age between children and
grandchildren, as are our friends.

--
Keith