Posted to rec.woodworking
john john is offline

Default Dusty wet / dry vacuum

Mike Marlow wrote:
"john" wrote in message
oups.com...

My apologies if this is not the appropriate group for this topic, but I
have no idea what group is? Any suggestions for the right group to ask
this, gratefully accepted.
Unfortunately there is no "rec.wetdryvacs.tech"

...snip...

Have you tried contacting Sears?

--

-Mike-

Hi Mike
I have a longer description of this written & up addressed to Sears,
from which I made this post. I am definitely going to contact them, but
I am hoping to be better prepared or more knowledgeable before I do. I
hope to hear of others who have/ have not had problems w/ shop vacs
emitting dust. I've been doing more on line research since I made this
post & what I'm reading @ some sites (some what between the lines) is
that a HEPA filter does not mean that the vacuum is a HEPA device. Also
one site that is selling $2K vacs, is that no "cheap vac" is a HEPA
device. I hope they are wrong.

Thanks, John