Posted to alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Save that turkey deepfry oil for biodiesel

krw wrote
Rod Speed wrote
krw wrote
Rod Speed
wrote

Ram and CPUs are still the 2 priciest components in a PC !

Sure, but we saw dramatic reductions in the price they once
were, and we wont see anything like that with biodiesel.

The largest cost in most PeeCees these days is not silicon at all.

I wasnt talking about the silicon.

I guess only the Lord knows

No such animal.

what you're talking about then.

It's that ****e from Redmond.

Wrong. With packaged systems thats a small part of the total price.

How much does Dell pay for the CPU in their $330 system?

Irrelevant. What Dell pays for what MS supplies
isnt anything like the most expensive component.