Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:17:03 +0000 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

No it isn't. The comment was about the statement being complete and
utter bull****, not the person
who made it. Of course if you wish to feel inadequate because you
made it, that's your affair.

Excellent, mind reading as well. Don't take up mind reading for a
living, you aren't very good at it.

As others have said, experience seems to be that switching to
collection of residual waste once a fortnight initially causes loud
complaints by some, but the silent majority have no problem with it.

It may be where you live.

Ah, another attempt at personalisation. My comment has nothing to do
with where I live, rather it relates to a couple of postings by
others in this thread.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh