Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

On 2006-11-25 11:27:55 +0000, David Hansen
said:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:36:56 +0000 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

This is complete and utter bull****.

Excellent, more personal abuse.

No it isn't. The comment was about the statement being complete and
utter bull****, not the person
who made it. Of course if you wish to feel inadequate because you
made it, that's your affair. I guess that that's a form of self
abuse.....

Fortnightly bin collections are not acceptable.

Ah, proof by assertion.

Nope. Just conversations with many people in my area and what their
concerns are.
Rubbish collection is very high on the local agenda.

As others have said, experience seems to be that switching to
collection of residual waste once a fortnight initially causes loud
complaints by some, but the silent majority have no problem with it.

It may be where you live. It certainly isn't where I am. People will
not accept
paying a lot of money to get third rate service.