Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Heat?

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message

I personally have avoided the propane route as I tend to find any of it's
odors pretty offensive. Secondly, I've heard it adds a lot of humidity
to the air which is not good. Just what I've heard anyway.
Cheers,
cc

Propane does not smell any more than natural gas, IMO, but some people do
seem to be more sensitive to it than I am. As for adding humidity, yes, it
can as propane does give off water when it burns. If the heated area is
very dry, it is not a big deal, but in humid climates, it may be. If the
heater is vented, none of this matter.