Posted to alt.home.repair
Tater Tater is offline

Default planning for my new shed, foundation suggestions

Goedjn wrote:

Are you sure you want the workshop and the
other occupied spaces in the same building?
I'd want a fairly substantial earth berm
between me and the workshop, myself.

And blow-out panels in the roof and far wall,
and an explosion suppression system.

I'll be using hybrid motor systems, which are not explosive. but some
of your points are valid and testing is done at a saparate facility,
with earth bermed walls ans such planned.

workshop will be for building capsule, airframe, fins, support
equipment, and other such things. hybrid systems use fuels that are
somewhat safer than other things usualy found in a similar workshop.