Posted to uk.d-i-y
doobydoobydo doobydoobydo is offline

Default boiler replacement

boiler has started not fireing up intermittedly, pilot light works.

Boiler is 16 years old
'Regular boiler' ie not combi
Cylinder
Tank in loft two I think one smaller .overflow??
power shower
chalky water (limescale)
Don't know about water pressure we are in felpham bognor regis West sussex
9 rads
Bungalow
No trv attached at mo

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"doobydoobydo" wrote in message
After reading some of the posts here, I was wondering if everyone was of
the opinion that Its not worth getting British gas to replace a boiler.
Are they really that bad!!! Before I hire them to do the job.

Thanks

Why do you want to replace the boiler? What CH system do you have now?
Do you have cold tank and cylinder? Power shower pump? Good mains
pressure? It is worth re-assessing your requirements while at this stage.