Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Will Will is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

Am in the UK and am looking for a Letts slimline pocket diary.
(Must be month to a view format).

Where can I get this online without paying for admin at silly prices?

I keep getting the sort thing where the diary is only £3.35 from Ink
World Direct but their P&P is an extra £6.95.

---

Am looking for Letts diary reference P1S ("Principal").
Nearly as good are D51 ("Business Cream") or 15S (Business Slim").
Even model C1S ("Connoisseur") might do at the right price.

Unfortunately Letts themselves are out of stock of these.

---

Thanks.