Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Beading Around uPVC French Doors

Hi all

The carpet arrives Monday and SWMBO wants some beading fitting around dining
room French doors!
This is on top of the important stuff like making good and sealing the floor
.
Guess some of the quadrant stuff with internal "corner" missing should do
it.
Question is:

This will fit in the corner made by the uPVC door frame and
plastered/emulsioned window reveal.
How do I stick this in place without getting gunk all over the door frame
and wall?
What should I be using to stick it in place with? (I think that
siliconey-sort-of-stuff won't take painting over).

Any tips for the final fit?

TIA

Phil