Posted to rec.woodworking
Eric Scantlebury Eric Scantlebury is offline

Default Delta 36-465

"Eric Scantlebury" wrote in
message news:xR68h.722$ki3.589@trndny01...
Hello All,

Can anyone point me to the specs of this table saw? DAGS turns up very
little regarding this saw but refers to it being similar to the 36-444.
Obviously there must be some differences in the models. What are those
differences and what would a used in good shape one fetch?

Ok, this might be a stupid question for a follow up, but I've spent an hour
already trying to find this. How would one go about finding the cast iron
wings that would fit this series of saws. You would think the obvious point
of embarkation would be Delta's web site but they don't list that under
their table saw accessories page. Any ideas?

TIA