Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default inherited gold coins need new locks

Tom wrote:
Sounds like the guy who posted this BS is like the bottom of a bird cage -
full of ****.

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message
LOL

"Kevin Ramos" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
my father-in-law left my wife over 6 dozen gold old gold coins St.
Gaudens.
also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in casa, anywho what
would be a good lockperson to contact or mayby install new entrylocks
myself, we now haves kwikset they dint seem very strong we just dont know
muches about these thngs, ples advice...

Kevin & Kristin Ramos
1290 Trombetta Street
Santa Rosa, CA

The posters profile isnt showing up for me

The name and address are correct .

Since this is a stupid stupid thing to do , or do to somebody else , I
am gonna try sending this email to the Santa Rosa police department so
they can maybe have a chat with the guy .

Keeping that much gold in the house is just an open invitation to
thieves.