Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bleeding a hot water heating system

Should be more like 10 PSI in the system. Call a heating company out
to repair it.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...

On Nov 22, 9:35 pm, (m Ransley) wrote:
The water level is likely low, is the pump running, what is the

water
pressure when cold. Wait for it to cool and open up the feed,

Where is the feed? I see a few turn valves and a few levers but I'm
not sure which one turns puts water into the system.

The pressure is almost 0!!

Water temp says 140 at the moment.

Thanks for the tip about cooling the system first. I was wondering
about that. Cold water in a hot boiler seems like it could spell
disaster.

Should I call the expert here or is this really a do it your self
project for a moderately handi person? Actually moderately may be
overestimating my abilities.

Thanks,
Steve