Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default Tankless in series with Traditional Water Heater?

wrote:
cm wrote:
Go tankless.

AND HAVE TROUBLES! Low flow no hot water, power failure no hot water,
need to upgrade power or gas lines and perhaps still no be happy

SNIP

I have a tankless unit that makes it own power to start the flame, it needs
no power what so ever from external sources, there is a wheel that spins as
water passes by it producing the spark needed to start the flame. As long as
the city is still pushing water I'll have endless hot water. I bought the
Bosch Aqua Star. Great product in my opinion.

Rich