raden

Default 20 ways to loose money on your house...

In message , John
Smith writes
John Rumm wrote:
I managed to miss tonights program with "the boys" (was watching Top
Gear instead and did not notice is was on until too late!).
Hence was wondering what their suggestions were going to be for
things to do to devalue your property. SWMBO and I guessed that stone
cladding and avacado bathroom suites would be there somewhere in the
list, but what else did they have to say?

What a load of ******** this programme was, all you need is a bit of
common sense not two prancing puffs spouting crap. Before anybody gets
all PC on me I have a prancing puff for a brother so I know what I am
talking about.

Yes having certain things will stop you being able to ask full whack
for your house but not by the ridiculous amounts they were talking
about.

But it doesn't make such good TV does it?

--
geoff