Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Simoc Simoc is offline

Default Tape path height alignment on Philips VR 232 / 12

N Cook wrote:

Why would you want to adjust the angled tape guides?
If they don't slide and lock into the V end stops then a problem with the
linkages/tensioner.

They're against V-stoppers, but the tape path seems to be misaligned. I
must admit that I'm still not very familiar with VCR mechanics, but
I've read about VCR repair from repairfaq.org, and according to it, the
height adjustment is done by the angled guides, isn't it?

The repair manual for the 232/13 has the details for other tape guide
adjustments.

Of course, but I probably can't get it without paying, can I?

--
Top-posting not supported.