Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey Tom Storey is offline

Default Gift idea help????

I'm not sure what you should get him Mike, but whatever it is make sure its
not a saw! I know a fellow with 'failing' vision who still uses one - scares
the hell out of me!

Tom

"Mike Burr" wrote in message
. ..
You guys might be able to help me with a quest. I need some help in coming
up with a gift idea for an Inlaw. I'm not sure what I can make for a
family member that was a very good wood worker up until he lost his vision
a little over a year ago. He is going through school to learn how to deal
with it and only views it as a setback. He's even considering going
through the wood working classes that they have at his school. He and I
get along fairly well and I would like to make him something that he not
only would appreciate as a wood worker, but could also find useful. Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Mike

To make kindling is human, to finish the projet divine.