Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default Shoddy work

Terry wrote:
What building dept. do you contact when you have had work done
improperly?

I had vinyl siding installed. They said if I furnish the lights they
would install the new ones when they did the siding.

They removed the old fixtures and cut a small hole in the siding to
pull out the black and white wire. They wired the new fixtures and
screwed the fixtures to the siding with one sheet rock screw.

If the siding job is done properly , I would contact the installer ,
explain the problem , and see if he can rectify it in a reasonable time
period.

What do you think needs to be done to correct the problem ?