Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Ziller update

On Nov 22, 5:09 pm, "Nate" wrote:

I spoke with the owner of Ziller today... very, very nice guy and
completely different experience. He assured me that he would work with
the shipper and Generac to get this taken care of. He said they take
great pride in their customer service and reputation. He impressed me
so much that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

As far as the signing issue, it's been covered in this thread already
but definitely know what you're signing for... just receiving,
receiving with no apparent damage, receiving with complete inspection,
etc.

For those of you who provided constructive feedback, thanks again.

Everybody in this thread provided constructive criticism. You may not
have liked how the constructive criticism was expressed, but it was
constructive nonetheless. The only criticism that wasn't constructive,
or warranted, was your own initial rant. You took something that was
personal, your experience, which was based on your inexperience, and
posted a rant on Usenet. That is not acceptable behavior, and that was
simply pointed out to you.

I'm glad that the situation is being resolved amicably.