Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default Cutting thru Shingles and plywood Roof

or, just follow my suggestion and give your neighbor a little beat
down.
I hate nazi's who can't control their own lives so they go around
enforcing.

Kinda like this fella that I saw on courtTV... he's not a police
officer, but he goes around in his SUV on friday and saturday nights
performing "citizen's arrests" of folks he thinks are drunk. He
videotapes all this stuff from his dashboard with a home video camera,
that's where it gets funny. He sees a guy in a 80's camaro cross the
center line on the highway then follows him to the gas station, blocks
his car in and waits for the guy to get out of his car angry "Why are
you blocking me?" dude tackles him and yells "this is a citizen's
arrest, you appear to be driving under the influence sir. Stop
resisting, I've already called the police"

The dude in the camaro was much smaller, but still managed to run off
and call the police on his own to report the crazy fella who tackled
him.

That was the most extreme case as the fella wasn't drunk at all and the
fella tackled him to the ground, and the police got called twice. ;-)
They showed quite a few other videos he had made where he managed to
videotape a few folks weaving on the road and call the police, not sure
of the results.

If somoene doesn't have anything else better to do than meddle in
building codes or weaving motorists all weekend long...maybe I should
have pity for them, nah.