Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hooray for ZILLER ELECTRIC!!

Kelly Myers wrote:
Hello All,

My name is Kelly Myers, and I am the person who spoke with "Nate" on the
telephone yesterday. We are a very customer friendly company, and most of
our sales are from word of mouth advertising.

Sometimes, damage occurs from freight, or damage can occur from sitting
in your yard. That is why I tried to explain to you on the phone (before
you hung up on me) that we would have to have an independant adjustor come
out and see if it was freight damage. If you still want me to arrange
that, I would be more then happy to, and please feel free to call.

Just like I explained to you on the phone, I would be more then happy to
do all of that, including filing a claim, except it might take a couple
weeks, and it didn't fit your immediate needs. On all of our BOL (bill of
ladings) we type out that you must inspect before delivery, and we also
attach GIANT green stickers stating to PLEASE inspect prior to signing.
Once you sign that bill, it is releasing the carrier of liability.

Kelly, I am very glad that you posted. Too often only one side is
presented in this sort of thing, and presented in a way that is
borderline libelous. Instead of lowering yourself and your company to
the OP's level you replied completely and politely. I don't know your
company, but I intend to visit your web site and see what you've got to
offer. Knowing there is an intelligent and understanding person on the
other end of the phone/web site is reassuring.

Take the rest of the day off, you've earned it. Print this out and
hand it to your boss. If he has any common sense whatsoever, he'll
agree with me.