geoff

Default Pitched roof angle

In message , writes
In uk.d-i-y, Paul Mc Cann wrote:

I had to do a quick bodge on a corrugated iron roofed office in an old
(hay barn) warehouse we acquired. [ ... ]

I got some 50mm flat sheets of polystyrene insulation and held them in
situ with some 4mm stimmer line I had available.

Bzzt. Lose 8 bodgepoints for using materials incompatible with farming
tradition. The *only* structural techniques acceptable for lashing up
*anything* in a haybarn are (a) baler twine - for which strimmer line
is not really an acceptable substitute - and (b) gert big blobs of welding.
I thought we'd established this as an unalterable rule of nature a few
years ago...

Surely it would be possible to bend the rules a bit and thatch the roof
internally (using baling twine to hold it in place of course)
--
geoff