Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Mike Mike is offline

Default What Electrical Wiring to Install after Stripping Walls to Studs?

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article m9u8h.859$ki3.327@trndny01,

Have you got enough outlets now and going forward?
Do you currently have any leads trailing around because
there's no outlet in the ideal position?

thinking I want to install speaker wiring for a home theater setup, cat6
for
computer networking and VOIP.

Burglar alarm and/or home automation, if either of those interest you.

I need some more outlets. The good news is I've got two electrical panels
in the basement w/ some free space.
I've got a Brinks burgular now but I could add some features to it and I
want to install CAT6 network cabing
and speaker wires for as home theater.

Mike