Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Seeking Recommendations for New AC/Heat Units

"udarrell" wrote in message
. ..
Mike wrote:

If Ductwork Installation could be a problem or too costly, I would go with
ductless mini-split units.
Soleus mini-split units have good airflow. - udarrell

I think whatever I have done is going to be expensive. It's an 1150 sq ft
house w/o duct work.
Afriend lives in a similar house and she got a ductless system that seems to
work ok.

--
PROPER A/C UNIT & DUCTWORK Sizing is over 70% of Operating Efficiency
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_b...syste ms.html

Air Conditioning Installations Now Produce 95% Failure Rate
http://www.eeba.org/conference/2004/...s/Proctor1.pdf

Solving - External Static Pressure (ESP)
http://www.udarrell.com/udarrell-air-conditioning.html

The links are very very helpful. When I finished rading them I'll be an
informed consumer
whic is the purpose of my original post.

Mike