Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika marika is offline

Default AC measures 27volts

David Combs wrote:

eg, you have an extension-cord onto which is plugged three
floor-lamps, a stereo, etc. So mentally you'd like
to rub off the outside insulation on the two wires
in the extension cord and touch your two leads there.

I was in Lowe's recently and heard this over the loud speaker:

"mr smith to aisle 6, wirecutting emergency"

mk5000

"The question is this: What is the best (or at least a good) way to
search all the
machines on a LAN for running instances of this COM object? (I've seen
SQL Server's
Enterprise Manager do something like this when adding a server
registration and
hitting the "..." button to select the server.)"--John Fisher