Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default HELP! New floor & now fridge won't fit under kitchen cabinets( PICs )

wrote:

Panic time!

I got a new porcelain floor in my kitchen. I didn't realize the new
floor ended up being about 3/8 of an inch higher than the old one and
now the fridge won't fit under the kitchen cabinets hanging on my wall.

How hard is it to raise the cabinets that are hanging on the wall? The
section of cabinets is only as big as shown in the pics below. Or,
should I plan on cutting a notch out of the cabinets to clear the
fridge.

The fridge is as low as it can go, btw.

http://www.kevandshan.com/pics/fridge_1.jpg

http://www.kevandshan.com/pics/fridge_2.jpg

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi,
Can't you lower the leg/cator on the fridge?