Posted to alt.home.repair
DIMwit DIMwit is offline

Default "worn out" toilet

Stormy, tell the OP to use stool softener.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Question. Does the water flow slowly from the tank to the bowl?

Or, does the bowl fill up rapidly, and then drain slowly?

These are two different symptoms, and indicate two different problems.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"pete" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been told my toilet is"worn out" and that is why the water
flushes so slowly......that the porcelian is worn
out.................have not heard of that before......suggestion by a
plumber was to pour dishwashing soap in bowl every couple of
days.....would improve but not much
ANy ideas??? Toilet might be 20 years old