Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Whirlpool Oven Saga

Next time, act on your own. Why in the world, given your prowess, did
you call in an outsider, in the first place?

Because I honestly thought that he would charge me about $150 to do the
deal. I make between $60 and $180 an hour for what I do, and I didn't
want to take the time to fool with it. I would have been happy with $150,
but $350 was robbery.

I'm happy for you and your handsome hourly rate. Did you ever stop to think
that the tech probably earns a lot less? Some of these folks have less than
one week of training.