Posted to alt.home.repair
Kelly Myers Kelly Myers is offline

Default BEWARE ZILLER ELECTRIC!!

Hello All,

My name is Kelly Myers, and I am the person who spoke with "Nate" on the
telephone yesterday. We are a very customer friendly company, and most of
our sales are from word of mouth advertising.

Sometimes, damage occurs from freight, or damage can occur from sitting
in your yard. That is why I tried to explain to you on the phone (before
you hung up on me) that we would have to have an independant adjustor come
out and see if it was freight damage. If you still want me to arrange
that, I would be more then happy to, and please feel free to call.

Just like I explained to you on the phone, I would be more then happy to
do all of that, including filing a claim, except it might take a couple
weeks, and it didn't fit your immediate needs. On all of our BOL (bill of
ladings) we type out that you must inspect before delivery, and we also
attach GIANT green stickers stating to PLEASE inspect prior to signing.
Once you sign that bill, it is releasing the carrier of liability.

Since that happened, we need to file a concealed damage claim, where it
usually ends up splitting the cost between me (Ziller Electric) and the
carrier. If you would of listened to my explanation, you would of fully
understood that this would be covered fully, and the small dented piece of
metal would of been replaced if the independant freight inspector would of
found that the damage was caused prior to delivery to your house.

Some companies wash their hands of problems after their product leaves
the door, but we do 110% to keep our customers happy throughout the
ownership of their generators. I was sent a link to this page today from
a prior customer who couldn't believe what he was reading, because he had
a totally opposite experience.

So if you choose to have me take care of this generator, and want me to
start a claim (like I offered yesterday) please feel free to call me, and
I will take the steps to get the ball rolling.

Like I said above, we give 110% to keep our customers happy, but as a
customer, you have to work with us. The generator was in your possesion
for almost 3 weeks, and I hope you understand the need for an independant
freight inspector

Thank You,

Kelly Myers
ZillerElectric.com