Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] m__murray@hotmail.com is offline

Default Cheeky Git!

Clive George wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Hi All

Just got the new Yellow Pages and looked under Handyman to check the
competition. Amazed to find www.kent-handyman.co.uk who appears to have
stolen his wording directly from my web site!

He has even stolen my price structure! Not only that, he uses the phrase
The Medway Handyman in his meta tags.

Cheeky git!

Apart from bricking his windows - what can I do about it? Intellectual
property theft?

Copyright would seem to be the obvious one.

Personally I'd ask him to remove the meta tags and rewrite his text. If he
refused then I'd ask around what to do next - could get his ISP on the case?

cheers,
clive

.... remembering to take a copy of some copied pages for use as evidence
in the future?

maybe?